Amber M Williams

"There is no comfort in the growth zone and no growth in the comfort zone." - Will Linssen

I am an executive leader with extensive experience leading multiple functions in the oil and gas industry. I began my career in Human Resources working for a small, disadvantaged business contractor for NASA. Since 2006, I have been in the oil and gas industry, working for both offshore drilling and oilfield services manufacturing companies, in progressively higher leadership positions. I travelled extensively around the globe in my roles and expanded outside of Human Resources into other business functions by utilizing strong business acumen and exceptional relationship building skills.

Most recently, I spent 8 years as the Executive Vice President and General Manager of a $65MM manufacturing company which produced composite, phenolic, and rubber turnkey products for the oilfield services industry. I led a post-pandemic recovery effort and improved EBITDA by 133% in two years, reduced scrap as a % of COGS by 32%, and improved the company’s safety culture, which resulted in a record 1300 days without a lost-time incident. I also led the development and implementation of a diversification strategy to begin manufacturing outside of the oil and gas industry and balance the company’s product portfolio, which was 80% frac related when I took over. The diversification efforts led to frac being reduced to 55% of revenue and other oilfield services products making up the other 45%. I was also successful at securing a multi-million dollar agreement to take over manufacturing of rifle stocks from an Arizona based company in 2023 as well as a $150k order for sporting goods.

I am passionate about developing people to be the best version of themselves by providing opportunities to expand out of their comfort zones and have created robust succession planning and development processes to create strong talent pipelines for organizations. I am a DDI certified Master Facilitator and Birkman Certified Professional.

I hold a bachelor’s degree in business management from the University of Nebraska- Omaha and a master’s degree in human resources management from the University of Houston-Clear Lake.

Send Us a Message

We're here to help you take your business to the next level. Contact us today to learn more about our customized business solutions and how we can help you achieve your goals. Let's work together to drive growth and profitability for your business!